[Slove Browser]Can't Using Browser when Internet Is On

I have a problem a couple weeks ago that my computer has an error intractable.

The problem was I already connected to the Internet, but when I try for using it to any website my browser (IE, Chrome, Mozile ,etc) the apps doesn't respond, only continuous loading.



I'm trying with my phone for internet and I can use it for browsing, streaming, chat, etc. Then I'm trying with my laptop, these one can be working well too.Then I'm thinking these problem was only on my computer.

So I'm trying with these

- Open CMD and right-click, click "Run as Administrator"


- Typing "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt", then enter

- Typing again "netsh winsock reset", then enter

- Restart your Computer/Leptop

That's it I've managed to fix it.

0 komentar:

recent posts